Club Support Evening
Following the success of our Funding Fair, Club Support Evenings are changing and will focus on helping you identify what funding is available to your club and how to go about obtaining it.
The main session takes place from 7 to 8pm with optional drop in sessions either side for one to one advice from key staff.
6 - 7pm Advice drop in sessions - one to one support around funding applications, projects, coaching and practical advice on how to help your club grow.
7 - 8pm Workshop
This workshop will provide information on a host of funding and project opportunities available to community sport clubs/groups including:
• Sport England opportunities: small grants, facilities, sportivate
• Other sports funding opportunities and grant search tool
• Support on what constitutes a good bid
8 - 9pm Advice drop in sessions
The following dates and times are confirmed and it would be great if you could promote to your clubs, especially the one coming up on the 20th May. Each evening costs £10 per organisation:
• 20th May Hub Club, Carn Brea Leisure Centre, Pool.
• 10th July Cornwall FA offices, Bodmin
• 25th Sept Truro College, Truro
Clubs need to book a place by emailing email@example.com,uk or completing the booking form below.