Cornwall FA - Girls Advanced Coaching Centre (Various Coaching Positions)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
This post is a fixed term contract (part time) 1-2 hours per week over 29 weeks plus fixtures for 1 year with a view to it being extended subject to relevant FA funding and successful reapplication.
Cornwall FA is seeking to recruit head and assistant coaches to support the delivery of our girls ACC and ADC within the following age groups U16, U14, U12 and U10. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The welfare of players within their designated age group
- Providing high quality coaching and support
- Implementing a training programme in line with ACC guidelines
- Preparing and delivering two player assessments during the programme
- Maintaining and controlling equipment and 1st aid kit for age group
- Time keeping to arrive and set up prior to delivering session
The successful applicant will need to be suitably qualified and experienced and be passionate about and committed to the development of girl's football.
Key skills and experience required: Essential
- Experienced FA Level 2/3* Qualified Coach (*U16's Head Coach Only)
- Attended FA Youth Module 1 & 2 Courses
- In-date FA DBS (Criminal Records Check)
- In-date FA First Aid Qualification
- In-date FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
- Be an FA licensed coach
- Experience in coaching girls' football
- An understanding of current girls talent pathway
- Have knowledge and understanding of England DNA
- Adaptable to an ever changing elite player pathway and work as part of an effective team
- Willingness to work weekends and training events/fixtures when required with own transport
The post is part-time with training based at Brannel School, St Stephen, St Austell, PL26 7RN on a Friday evening and fixtures at various locations.
To apply, please send a CV and short (half page) covering letter highlighting why you are interested in the post and relevant experiences to Daniel Greenough, Senior Football Development Officer, either by email to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Daniel Greenough, Cornwall FA Ltd., Kernow House, 15 Callywith Gate , Launceston Road, Bodmin PL31 2RQ. Please include the details of two referees. (Contact will not be made without prior notification)
Closing date: Monday 8th April 2019, 9.00am.
Interviews will be held on the evening of Friday 3rd May 2019 at Brannel School.